Global Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Global Gamers United

A place where we can set our differences aside and participate in some decent quality conversation about games. No matter what platform or console.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Command and Conquer: Generals - Zero Hour Personal Review

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Gamer420

Gamer420

Ahh CnC Generals....my first RTS game, i remember playing the demo when it came out for hours a day until i got the actual game .i was in middle school around the time.great memories with this game.('afro')

The Campaign:
on hard it was hard but practice makes perfect.all 3 campaigns are about the same level of difficulty all around. i liked it.The stories of all 3 sides (USA,China,G.L.A) starts off with the GLA doing terror attacks on both US and China with both superpowers trying to terminate GLA.But in the end of each story,whichever side you were,ends the campaign winning. They were fun but relatively easy missions, the difficulty was the amount of enemy units outnumbering yours, plus the waves of assaults,but if you can work fast enough to build a decent defense that can hold off those waves and had a good economy you could hold em off til you build a stong force to counter attack.unless the mission was timed thats what i generally did to pass the missions.

My personal favorite are the GLA (Global Liberation Army)
Pros:

Cheap and Resourceful units that upgrade with scraps of vehicles that were destroyed

Suicide bombers that can take over civilian vehicles for quick stealth strikes

Suicide Truck bombs camouflages to any vehicle

Motorcycles can be mounted with any infantry to make em mobile and go through mountains

Sneak attack and Ambush are great to bypass the strongest line of defense into the heart of an enemy base

Cons:
Black market only gets you $20 per session
No Airforce

Overall this is a good side to use for sneak attacks andif you dont mind the lack of technologically advanced weapons. with the GLA you truly can prove there is strenght in numbers that wll defeat the strongest technology.atleast in my opinion ('What a Face')

TheRevolutionary

Admin
Admin

*edit by TheRevolutionary
Fuck the GLA it's all about the chinos. If you want to prove stregnth in numbers lets battle >

https://globalgamersunited.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum