Global Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Global Gamers United

A place where we can set our differences aside and participate in some decent quality conversation about games. No matter what platform or console.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I NEED YOU!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I NEED YOU! Empty I NEED YOU! Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:14 am

TheRevolutionary

Admin
Admin

How many matches do you play a day? DO you have a solo routine going on? Do you find it difficult to cooperate with others? Is every game just a race to the vehicles with no tactical use whatsoever? Do you see pilots crashing and killing themselves as well as 2 of your own men because of lack of maneuvering? Do you long to be a part of a squad that communicates and operate efficiently? Do you understand that in order to be good you must practice tactical exercises and review their outcomes? If you answered yes to any of these questions I feel you. I’ve been there time and time again. Where people drive off in Hummers by themselves thinking they can conquer the world... Choppers and aircraft spending more time focused on infantry rather than high value targets, its chaos. The only way to maneuver through this chaos is to form your own lone wolf system, and as long as you fight for the objective you’re bound to do well for the team. But the game has much more potential than that. You need a squad of guys in a hummer guarding the tank, that are guarding the point or whatever the case it. You need to think operate and act efficiently in the battlefield to win. One of my goals is to create an online gaming community/clan and make it one of the BEST! I would like to have a decent amount of members in the clan and I value everyone's opinion, everyone has a say! There are no differences between you or the Admin. We are here for our members and most of all we’re here to have fun and most of all to WIN!! SO in order to have a fun a cooperative environment all I ask is that you follow one simple rule. Be respectful to others no matter who they are, friend or foe. Any battlefield players want to play with someone who knows how to handle himself on the battlefield Add me TheRevoiutionary to your list so we can play together. This game requires patience and teamwork. It requires squads using tactics and Coordination around the map, as well as using vehicles and planes efficiently. Do you start every round with everyone just bolting to the vehicles and not even tactically using them all together? I have seen this every game I play. No structure or anything. I want to start a little platoon or group or whatever based on teamwork and communication. I want to do this, so if you have a similar idea or concept add me so we can play together and collaborate. I have a website set up and some forums, but I need some help with setting everything up...Not to mention I also have some schoolwork to do (College I'm 22) SO I also need help with the forums, moderation and recruiting. Eventually we can have a lot of people and have our own faction with moderators having their own time zones and privileges and practice times set on specific dates, as well as scrimmages etc.. Razz I also created a platoon so we can start working together. Let me know if you'd be interested in being a piece of the foundation of a great squad! Add me TheRevoiutionary

PS. I've been gaming for the past 10+ years, and I've been in and out of a lot of clans! I've seen good ones and bad ones. Now I really want to start my own thing and I ask you to respect that. I don't want to join your clan or anything. I will offer only solidarity.There's also a baby forum. There’s nothing in it really, because I need people to help me with ideas and stuff check it out!https://globalgamersunited.forumotion.com/ [globalgamersunited.forumotion.com]

*edit
I've already added member ranks to the forum as well as a few forums to start us off. We’re few, but with participation from passionate people like you will help us become legion! I need a few members to come up with a good decent name so we can all collaborate and write rules and all that other mumbo jumbo,

thanks for taking the time to read this!

https://globalgamersunited.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum