Global Gamers United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Global Gamers United

A place where we can set our differences aside and participate in some decent quality conversation about games. No matter what platform or console.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduction

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introduction Empty Introduction Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:57 am

TheRevolutionary

Admin
Admin

Thanks for stopping by to at least take a look at what i have! Very Happy

PS3 Only silent

PS3 Only Any battlefield players wanna play with someone who knows how to handle himself on the batlefield Add me TheRevoiutionary to your list so we can play together.

pig

This game requires patience and teamwork. Do you start every round with everyone just bolting to the vehicles and not even tactically using them all together... I want to do this if you have a similar idea or concept add me so we can play together. WEventually we can have a lot of people and have our own faction Razz

cyclops
I created a platoon so we can start working together. Let me know if you'd be interested in being a piece of the foundation of a great squad! Add me TheRevoiutionary

any suggestions and friendly criticism are welcome! cheers

https://globalgamersunited.forumotion.com

2Introduction Empty Re: Introduction Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:05 am

TheRevolutionary

Admin
Admin

it's jus lil ol me here bymyself nad my thoughts. I need a partner I can collaborate with... hmmm

So far I have 2 or 3 potential members. I haven't spoken to them personally but I feel that this is the beginning of something big!

so far its

TheRevolutionary
j5mb0
stavey17
goddammit213
freeflyer91

so far that's enough to have one full squad! It would be nice to have all of these people meet at once so we can try and do our thing together. Then we can work on getting another set up so we can work with them side by side and dominate!

https://globalgamersunited.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum